Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Travis and Kelsee

This page is all about Travis and Kelsee. Travis was so young when she was born and she was the apple of his eye.



I didn't really use a kit for this LO. I blended a background page, then blended the photos into that. The frame comes from Golden Age by DigiZines by Terri. You can find it here. This is a fabulous biggie kit that has all kinds of marvelous things besides this frame.

1 comment:

Dana Lea - SU Stamper! said...

What a cool page. May I make two suggestions though? make the title "me and daddy" and reduce the size of the embellishment over the first picture along the side, it's interfering with Travis' face. I love the fade in with the corner picture of Kelsee.