Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Kelsee's Scrap Book

I had a pleasant visit with my niece today. She brought her 3 kids with her and they had fun playing with Cheyenne and Randy. I think the dog Sam had more fun though. He loves kids and now he had 5 to chase. Rebecca's littlest, Jonathan, is a hoot. He is 21 months old and was not afraid of Sam at all, even though Sam is bigger than he is. Samantha had two missing front teeth and she got $5 from the tooth fairy, which she was proud of. Rebecca's new baby boy is due July 3rd and they are planning to call him Christian. Samantha was pretty upset that this was another boy - she wanted a sister. She cried for 4 hours, so Rebecca and Jason got her two cats and she was happy again. I tried to tell her that being the only girl was a perk, but I guess she doesn't understand the full scope of that yet. Rebecca told her that there will not be a budget for things like the prom and her wedding, but she wasn't too interested in that.

Well, it's Friday and I have been busy making more pages for Kelsee's book. I have 7 new pages to upload today. If you have any comments or suggestions, now is the time to tell me before I print them off for Kelsee's birthday.


Adorable
This was a QP done by Lynn Griffin from her kit Adorable at Digital Scrapbook Boutique.

The Beach
There was no kit involved here. Just blending of photos.


Cheerleading
There was no kit involved here either. Just blending of photos.


Family
This LO was done with the Yesterday Kit by Tib Bits at DigiScrap Station
I Am My Father's Daughter
This LO is done with several kits from Ditab blog. The overlay and butterfly are from Happy Colors Kit; the grass, frames & paper from Playing Kit; the cloud and fence from New Kit. These are all freebies from her blog.

Porcelain Doll
This is a kit called Delightful Sampler by Amanda Thorderson at Digitals here.


Christmas Snowflake
This is a freebie kit from Lynette's Photo Art blog found here. She has a wonderful blog with all kinds of goodies and wonderful Christian lessons. Be sure to check her out.

1 comment:

Dana Lea - SU Stamper! said...

Four of the pages have a lot of empty space which draws the eye.. the beach, the pink one, the red and gold one, and the snowy one. But I do really like the pages... and you included my all time favorite picture of her.. on the pink page, third picture, the one with her head in her hand. :) Love that!