Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kelsee's Scrap Book

One of the things I have started is a digital scrapbook for my granddaughters this year. Kelsee is the oldest and her birthday comes first this year. So I have started her scrapbook. I have had more fun learning this new hobby that fits right into my love of genealogy. I am also planning on doing scrapbooks for the military men in my family, as well as genealogy scrapbooks on several of my lines. I am blessed with many old family photos that I wish to showcase.

Anyway, the first is Kelsee's book. So far I have finished three pages which I will post here. I am almost finished with a fourth page, which I will post when I finish it. Excuse the black on the text, but for privacy reasons, I need to blot out personal info.



The kit I used for this LO is Baby Robin Page Kit by Lynn Griffin. You can find it here.



1 comment:

Lynette said...

Hi! I just dropped by to thank you for choosing to follow my blog at http://lynettesphotoart.blogspot.com. I am honored to have your support and hope you will be blessed and find many things you can use. Have fun! Lynette