Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I think I am done

Today I did 4 more pages for Kelsee's book, plus one for Ashlyn and two for Cheyenne & Randy. Easter Fun and Sisterhood will be in both Kelsee's and Ashlyn's book as they pertain to both of them. And while I had these pages up, I completed the same thing for Cheyenne & Randy. This creative process can be very taxing on the brain.

So far that gives me 18 pages for Kelsee's book (this includes a Dedication Page which I am not uploading). Of these 18 pages, 4 of them will also be in Ashlyn's book exactly the same as Kelsee's. The Fairy page will also be in Ashlyn's book but with her picture in place of Kelsee's.

I have run out of pictures I want to put in Kelsee's book, so I will probably stop at these 18. I am not entirely happy with the pink Hugs & Kisses page, so will probably redo that one tomorrow. I already have 6 pages for Ashlyn's book, so now I just have to start on more pages with just her.

The idea is to add new pages each year as the girls grow and we have more pictures. So Mom and Dad need to take lots of pictures so I can keep adding.

Here are the new pages.

Americana Page
This is two kits: Americana by Linda Cumberland at Digital Scrapbook Boutique (frame, BG paper, & staple) and America The Beautiful by Amanda Thorderson at Digitals (paper curl at side and bottom).

\
Easter Fun
This is a kit called Easter Fun by Stacey Stehley at Digital Scrapbooking Place.


Gifts Galore
This is a kit called Christmas Red Collection by Meryl Bartho at Digital Scrapbooking Place. The ribbon comes from the kit Only You at Ditabs blog.

Sisterhood
This LO is a combination of several kits. The frilly frames are by Rene Bross at DSP; the Sister Word Art is by Suzanne Walker at DSP; the string doodle from Loving You by Kenna's Designs at The Daily Scrapper; the paper and the April & May doodle from Breath of Spring by Monika Digital Designs at The Daily scrapper and the oval layered frame comes from Old Time Christmas Combo Kit by Lynn Griffin.

These are the two pages for Ashlyn.


Just A Dream
This is a QP done by Lynn Griffin from her Just A Dream.



Fairy Page
The kit used for this LO is Fairy Kisses in Blue at Blushbutters.

And these are the two pages for Cheyenne and Randy that correspond to Kelsee's & Ashlyn's.


Easter Fun - Cheyenne & Randy



Sisterhood - Cheyenne & Randy

1 comment:

Dana Lea - SU Stamper! said...

you do realize that *I* want one too.....