Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fairie Page & a Freebie

I have finished another page for Kelsee's book. When she was younger, her parents had these wonderful pictures taken of her and her sister Ashlyn dressed in fairy costumes. They are so adorable. When I saw the Fairie Kisses in Blue Kit at Blushbutters, I knew that was a perfect kit for this layout. And since I will be doing Ashlyn's book next, this page can do double duty for both their books just by inserting each of their pictures in the left frame.






Be sure and check out this great kit here



Now for the freebie for anyone who wants it. I created a Quick Page from the layout I did of the Fairy Page.









You can download the Quick Page here.

No comments: