Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Third Page in Kelsee's Book

Five generation pictures are not all that common, and we were fortunate to have two pictures with Kelsee. The first picture is with me and my family. That is my mother and grandmother with us. This picture was taken about two years before my grandmother died. The second picture is of my husband's family, with his Dad and grandmother. This was also taken about 1-1/2 years before his grandmother died, and we also lost his father last year.



The kit I used for this LO is Mother's Photo Album Page Kit by Victorian Rose. You can find it here.

No comments: