Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rodeo

Here in Houston it is rodeo time. Everybody gets duded up in their boots and cowboy hats to go spend a ton of money. Some people go for the carnival, the exhibits, the actual rodeo, the performances, or any combination thereof. I love all, but mostly the performances.

Yesterday, I got to go with a group of my very best friends from church. They love the exhibits and the cinnamon rolls. It was cold and rainy, but we had a really good time. And it was Lynn's birthday, so that made it even more special. So of course, I had to make a layout for that too. Here it is.



This LO was made with the kits Rodeo Days by Cathie Sipes at Scrap Acres and Wild Wild West by Jennifer at http://girlfrienddesignz.yuku.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a very sneaky friend, love you!

Anonymous said...

Nice! I like what you did with the photos, it looks good. Now I'm really glad that I decided not to be in them, though. =)