Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Military Ancestors

It has been awhile since I have uploaded a scrapbooking page. I have been busy doing tutorials, trying to learn all I can about designing. I would like to slowly get into designing my own stuff.

Anyway, here is a page I have been planning for awhile. It is a heritage page for my genealogy, listing all the direct ancestors who fought in an American war. I started with Travis and moved to his father and then my father and up the ancestor line. The list is pretty impressive, so I hope the page does them all justice.



I used a combination of three kits from Heritage Scrap; Revolutionary War and Civil War Kits by Jean Daugherty and Army Life by DigiZines by Teri. Go on over to Heritage Scrap and check out all the wonderful kits and layouts.

No comments: