Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Military Layouts

Just a quick note today. Wanted to post these new layouts using the American Soldier and Army Life kits of DigiZines by Teri. They are so great to scrap all my family members who have served in the military, which is everybody but Brandi. Dana's made a comment or two about wanting her own scrapbook, so I guess this would be her first page of a future book.

Here are the layouts.












This is my Dad, who served in the Marines for 30 years, seeing action in WWII, Korea and Vietnam.

This one is of Bob, who was also in the Marines and served a tour in Vietnam. The black and white photo was taken in Vietnam. Talk about young and skinny.












This next one is of Travis, who was in the Army and then the National Guard. He went to Iraq and is due to go back in August.













And the last one is Dana, who was also in the Army. Thank heavens she didn't have to go to war. I know that may be sexist, but I would just as soon my daughter stay closer to home.

1 comment:

Dana Lea - SU Stamper! said...

Ugh. I hate that picture, but as it's the only one of me in uniform, I guess it'll have to suffice. :) I have others from the time period I was in the service, but none in uniform.