Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Tags Freebie

It has been over a month since I last posted something.  There has been so much going on in my life.  As some of you may know, I lost my step-father in July and then quite suddenly & unexpectedly, I lost my sister the end of September.  We had already lost my brother last year, and all of a sudden, in the space of two months, my mother was left with only me.  This has necessitated her move to Texas from California, where she has lived for the past 60 years.  It has not been easy on her to lose so much and then leave her home too. 

And in the middle of all this, my son Travis has been preparing to deploy to Iraq for his second tour.  We all were together for a fabulous, wonderful Thanksgiving and then he left the country Friday on his Dad’s birthday.  I hope that everyone in this country takes a few moments during this upcoming holiday season to remember all our troops overseas.

I have had so many ideas rolling around in my head to create, but have just not had the time.  So today, I finally was able to spend some time on my computer.  These are Christmas tags that can be used in your layouts, but can also be printed out and used on presents for those special people in your life.  The download includes eight different tags in png format as well as a png sheet of all tags that can be printed on a 8-1/2 x 11 cardstock for cutting.

folder

Download Button

After you cut them out, you can use a hole punch to punch a hole for attaching a ribbon or string, or just tape the tags to the present.  Now I want to work on a matching set of Christmas cards.  Hope you all have a God-filled day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 07, 2009. Thanks again.