Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

More Styles Freebies

All of my files are posted on MediaFire but sometimes there are problems with downloading.  I don’t quite know what the problem is but sometimes it seems like MediaFire just hangs there and the file never downloads.  I had an email from someone trying to download my Calendar Template and it wouldn’t work.  So I have decided to start offering two download options, one on MediaFire and one on 4shared.  Hopefully that should help if one of them has a problem.  I have added the 4shared link to the Calendar Template for anyone who might have had issues with it.  If there are any previous files that can’t be downloaded, just let me know and I will add them to 4shared also.

Here are my other two styles that I created. One is Leather and the other is Wood.  Remember to follow the tips I mentioned on my earlier post on the styles tutorial.  Due to the size of the files, I have had to break them into 3 files each.  My source file for the styles are large and I prefer to keep them that way so the image can be moved around to give the best possible choices of the style.  If you wish to put them all back into one file, just load each of the styles (make sure that the 3 files are the only styles showing on the style palette) then save as a new file.

Leather-Preview

Leather Styles 1    Download MediaFire  or  4shared

Leather Styles 2    Download MediaFire  or  4shared

Leather Styles 3    Download MediaFire  or  4shared

Wood-Preview

Wood Styles 1    Download MediaFire  or  4shared

Wood Styles 2    Download MediaFire  or  4shared

Wood Styles 3    Download MediaFire  or  4shared

Hope you enjoy the new styles and have a God-filled day.

3 comments:

Gabby said...

Thank you so much for these styles !

Cheryl said...

What a great feel to your blog! I see you already have a lot of freebies here!

jabi said...

Thank you so much :)