Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Joy Freebie

I think I said on my last post that I was going to make some Christmas cards to match my Christmas tags.  Well, that didn’t happen.  I don’t even have my Christmas cards mailed yet, and I couldn’t get the matching cards to look right, so I gave up. 

Instead I decided to make a little Christmas mini kit.  It has 3 papers and 10 elements.  When my kids were young, I used to love decorating for Christmas.  The day after Thanksgiving my son and husband put the outside lights on and then that evening we would decorate the tree.  My kids always looked forward to that; my husband not so much. 

Here’s the preview for the kit.

folder 

DOWNLOAD

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with the love and peace of our Lord Savior, Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Roper said...

Great kit, but the download button doesnt work. Thanks