Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blog Train Coming & A Freebie Now

I am so jazzed, twice!  I started this blog to sorta keep in touch with my family and show them my layouts as I did them.  Then as I tried my hand at designing a few things, I gave some freebies away, not really expecting any one to see my little obscure blog.  And lo and behold, today I was found by DigiFree.  How exciting is that?  For those who don’t know (like my family), DigiFree is a Digital Scrapbooking Freebie Search Engine and you can find them here.  There are tons of blogs listed that give away scrapping freebies.  AND I AM ONE OF THEM!!  (Just let me enjoy my 10 seconds of fame).

The second reason I am so jazzed is that I signed up for my very first blog train.  I lurk at several different forums trying to learn as much as I can, and one of them is the Scrap Stuff with PSP and PS Google Group.  They were starting a new blog train and I decided to take the plunge.  It departs the 14th of September and here is the color palette.

Fall.Is.In.The.Air1

That is still 12 days away, but I wanted to get the word out early.  You can get the full scoop here.  And here is a little freebie to get you started.

folder

The download gives you the frame and the Fall Welcome clip art separately so it is more versatile.  You can grab it here.  Check back again for another freebie before the blog train departs and have a God-filled day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 14 post on Sep. 03, 2009. Thanks again.