Welcome to my little world of digital scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoyed making them and that during your brief visit you will receive a sense of satisfaction and well-being. Come back and visit again real soon and have a God-filled day.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Best reason to scrap

Bill Cosby used to have a TV show called “Kids Say the Darndest Things” that I always thought was hilarious.  Sometimes you have to wonder what goes through kids’ minds when they say or do things.  And every once in awhile they come up with a doozy.  Now my granddaughter Randy watches TV in her parent’s bedroom until she falls asleep (which is usually not too long after she lays down).  This is to allow her and Cheyenne to actually go to sleep since they share a bedroom.  Well anyway, this is what we found when it was time to move her.

100_1254

100_1255

Now what exactly was going through her mind as she put the laundry basket on the bed, crawled into it and covered herself up to watch TV.  And can it even be comfortable?  At least I have the pictures to show her tomorrow and this is the best reason to scrap so she will always be able to look back and say “I did WHAT?”

Have a God-filled day.

1 comment:

Dana Lea - SU Stamper! said...

that's something a cat would do....